[fdo-internals] GeoWorld Geospatial Leadership Awards

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri May 9 16:09:52 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Just want to alert you to the opportunity to vote for the GeoWorld
Geospatial Leadership Awards.  These awards are broken down into three
categories (Public Enterprise, Private Enterprise, and Innovator Award)
and were chosen from earlier submissions.

http://www.geoplace.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?type=gen&mod=Core+Pages&gid=4038C
2E64C164AD7A4C5C40566EE4539

Full Disclosure:  My organisation has been nominated in the Public
Enterprise category for our work on earth.nanaimo.ca, but I would
encourage you to vote for the solution you think is best.