[fdo-internals] FDO RFC 21 - New Linux Buildsystem Cmake Based

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Thu May 22 14:12:06 EDT 2008

Can you create an SVN patch of all your changes so far and mail it to me? I think it would help me understand the scope of the proposed changes if I see the actual code and build script changes I may be able to determine any potential impact.

Also, are you targeting this for the 3.3 branch? I would be opposed to submitting your proposed changes to that branch. I am of the opinion that any changes you have proposed should only be made in the FDO SVN trunk, which is FDO 3.4.0. When you send me the SVN patch file, please have it reference the files contained in the trunk.

Regards,