[fdo-internals] FDO Open Source 3.3.2 RC2

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Nov 11 14:23:49 EST 2008

Greg Boone wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The FDO Open Source project team is pleased to make FDO Open Source 3.3.2
> RC2 available. The FDO source code and binaries are available for download
> at http://fdo.osgeo.org/content/downloads.

Greg,

I have tried building this on 64bit ubuntu linux and filed two bugs:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/424
   http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/423

I was unable to work around the second aspect of the boost build
problem (need for -fPIC) and gave up at that point. I would note that
FDO core used to build fine on my system so this does represent a
regression, though for a relatively esoteric configuration.

Sorry for not testing the earlier RCs.