[fdo-internals] FDO Open Source 3.3.2 RC2

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Fri Nov 28 12:05:57 EST 2008

Hi Frank,

I can verify the Ubuntu x64 FDO build in a few days as an extra data point. However, I have the latest Ubuntu (8.10) so who knows what other problems I'll hit -- generally when I compile on Ubuntu I do it against the system packages (I delete things from /Thirdparty to avoid all the Thirdparty problems).

Traian