[fdo-internals] Use of SQL pass through

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 19:59:54 EDT 2009

Hi Orest,

I am happy that this issue is finally being addressed. It has been an
absolute pain to not be able to treat feature and sql query results the same
manner.

On a somewhat unrelated note, are we able to fix up the FdoISQLDataReader
interface? It shares the same method interface as FdoIFeatureReader
(FdoIReader), yet it does not inherit from FdoIReader. So I have to treat
these readers separately even though they should have a common FdoIReader
base interface. (ref: http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/359)

- Jackie