[fdo-internals] RE: Relase process (was Trying to Deploy FDO to Web)

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Mar 2 16:28:30 EST 2009

Yes, understood.  I was probably just reading too much into your initial
message.

I don't have any problem with requiring testing of submissions at this
point in the cycle (actually, at any point in the cycle), just worried
that we don't that the resources to apply the kind of intensive Q/A that
a commercial product requires.