[fdo-internals] Linux Mandriva package and last patch from RC3

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Tue Mar 31 13:49:38 EDT 2009

Hi guys..

I just finished an package and included on official Mandriva repository.
For who is interested in look how is the package, just browse to here:

http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/cooker/fdo/current/

Is our standard structure for RPM packages. You will find all patches inside
SOURCES subdir and the main specfile in SPECS
If someone is willing to test it, the next rc2 for Mandriva Spring will be out
in 3 or 4 days, and you just need to add the contrib repository to install fdo
( both 32 and 64 bits )
As the first package, probably something can't be right, and i will adjust
further.

I split in this format:
fdo -> meta package that pulls all providers and main lib
fdo-<provider name in lowcase> - Pulls only main lib and specific provider lib
( less dependencies )
fdo-devel - devel environment

I attached another patch that complements last one of missing standard
includes, and for some reason not included on rc3.

Best regards

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer