[fdo-internals] Re: FDO provider conformance test

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 21:57:56 EDT 2010

Hi Haris,

I like this idea. I've done my fair share of provider-specific workarounds,
most involving:

 1. Advertised capabilities not lining up with actual behaviour
 2. Inconsistent schema/class naming. Inability to derive physical element
name from logical element name in a consistent manner.
 3. Missing capabilities (like support for batch inserts and support for
schema/class attributes)

A test suite that catches these things would be very useful.

- Jackie