[fdo-internals] FDO connect by library

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Fri Aug 6 17:17:57 EDT 2010

Well.. IMHO, this email is intended as a means of discussion, as is the Trac ticket. Monday is a target date. If there is debate on the change, the submission can be held pending the outcome.

As for the proposed change, I see it as a natural extension of the existing method. We could propose adding a new method to the API no problem, but that seems somewhat excessive.

Greg