[fdo-internals] Re: FW: [fdo-users] RE: Object and Association Support

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Wed Aug 18 11:50:51 EDT 2010

Me again!

I really need to see a schema applied, data created and queried (even if the
result is slightly wrong) to 'prove' that FDO is mature enough to handle
rich objects before potentially investing in provider/development.

Brent said (implied) that this query worked:

>> However, a filter on a data property such as:
>>
>>    "ParentClass.ChildObject.Value = 1"

However, I am yet to create a schema and run a query - what provider was the
above using?  Could you provider the schema XML if it is not client specific
please?

This is what I get from the Autodesk MGE provider for example when applying
an association feature class.

>> System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected
>> memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

Many thanks for any thoughts...