[mapguide-internals] RE: [fdo-internals] Hosting FDO 3.5 builds / Binaries for CentOS and Ubuntu

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Fri Feb 19 14:17:23 EST 2010

Hi Greg,

I have some build/support scripts for creating Ubuntu .deb files almost ready to go.  The scripts automatically generate the file lists for the core Fdo libraries and the various providers.  These file lists are then fed to another set of scripts which create Ubuntu "deb" packages.

Currently, I have the scripts sitting under a "build" directory.  The scripts also create temporary directories for package building in the same place.  I would like to check all of these scripts into Subversion.  There are a total of four core scripts and a few helper scripts.

Can I create an "install" folder at the root of the Fdo 3.5.0 tree to house the scripts?  I can attach the scripts to a Ticket before submitting if someone wants to review a whole bunch of bash trickiness before I submit.

Regards,
Trevor