[fdo-internals] Common Xerces for MapGuide and Fdo

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Thu Jul 1 16:42:16 EDT 2010

I'm personally in favour of this. We can state supported/minimum
versions somewhere on the wiki (in release notes?) but using system
libraries is better for our users and for the project. It ensures that
we work to become part of the open source community, coexisting with
other library installations, contributing patches upstream, etc.