[fdo-internals] resignation from FDO PSC

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Sat Jul 17 03:40:13 EDT 2010

Hi Traian,

I am sad that you have come to this point, you are great asset to our project.

I have been looking in public discussion on FDO lists and couldn't see
any "hot" debate about any issue. The most discussed issue I saw was
Romica and myself about join RFC.

It brings us to point which was said few times already that we would
need to discuss more on public lists no meter how much we agree or
not.

It is never too late for open debate and I would always love to hear
what you have to say.

Haris