[fdo-internals] Dropping off PSC

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Tue Nov 2 15:03:47 EDT 2010

Hi Traian,

Hope I am not taking away to much from this thread title but wanted to
answer to Traian,

On the other hand , you could be writing application in which size of
the integer is important.
>From system having 3 integers types into system having only one is
very simple path (one single function), while otherwise is not
possible.

By the way, I would expect that ogr after and if introducing int64
will also end up with having two different functions.

Regarding shp provider, as I understood you, it is question of shp
provider not fdo.

Haris