[fdo-internals] Self Build Thirdparty (curllib) on Windows

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Tue Nov 16 06:22:40 EST 2010

Hi,

I am quite happy building FDO third-party, and FDO from 3.4, 3.5 etc for
most of the providers but when I do a...

build_thirdparty -a=wms

 to enable

build -w=wms

... to then I always get the same dependency type messages.
Is this the correct way to do the WMS build?

 Crispin

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.42
Build started 16/11/2010 11:02:14.
Project "E:\Projects\FDO\trunk\Thirdparty\libcurl\lib\curllib.sln" on node 0
(Build target(s)).
  Building solution configuration "release|Win32".
e:\projects\fdo\trunk\thirdparty\libcurl\lib\urldata.h(71): fatal error
C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'openssl/rsa.h': No such file or directory