[fdo-internals] Re: FDO Build 3.6.0 - F038

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Fri Nov 26 11:34:45 EST 2010

Hi Greg and community,

I am very busy with project work at the moment and have not had much free time to contribute to the open source community.  I do have Windows and CentOS build VMs set up for MapGuide which can be used for Fdo.  If any members of the community would like to contribute to a dedicated FDO Open Source cruise control build, I can set up access to the build VMs through remote desktop on Windows and ssh on Windows.

Regards,
Trevor