[fdo-internals] read a FeatureClass

Romica Dascalescu Romica.Dascalescu at autodesk.com
Thu Nov 3 10:13:14 EDT 2011

Hi,

Get class names  (FdoCommandType_GetClassNames) is not supported by SDF in FDO 3.6, is only implemented in FDO 3.7
You still can use describe schema  (FdoCommandType_DescribeSchema) and get the whole schema, look for your class in the schema.
To delete a feature you need to create a delete command (FdoCommandType_Delete).
You can find more how to do it in the unit tests (https://svn.osgeo.org/fdo/trunk/Providers/SDF/Src/UnitTest)

Regards,
Romica