[fdo-internals] some patches for building using recent versions of gcc

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:39:28 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to build fdo on debian/ubuntu linux, hoping to
package it one day.
I used the cmake build system, and I depend on a custom xalan package,
based on the current upstream svn (for those interested, it is on my
ppa [1]).

I had to make a small change to the cmake build system (patch 0001)
and I needed to add quite a number of header files (other patches).
With these in place I was able to build already a large part of FDO. I
hope to catch up with the other issues later , but I prefer sharing
these patches already, because they may prove useful for other people
trying to achieve the same thing.

Johan

[1]https://launchpad.net/~johanvdw/+archive/mapguide/+packages