[fdo-internals] Build 14601?

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 21:45:04 PST 2013

Hi All,

I've been having a small hiccup trying to make FDO 3.8 deb packages for the
Ubuntu build of MapGuide Open Source 2.5.2 using the deb packaging scripts
here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/browser/branches/3.8/install

For some reason I cannot figure out, the dpkg tools *always* writes out
3.8.0-14601 as the fdo-core dependency version into the deb package control
files for fdocore and some providers instead of 3.8.0-<head 3.8 SVN
revision>. I pass the head SVN revision to dpkgall.sh, but this number is
not being used by some of the packages.

I've grepped the whole code base for any traces of this mysterious number
and found nothing.

Any ideas?

- Jackie