[fdo-internals] RFC 68 for review

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Thu Sep 12 02:15:17 PDT 2013

Hi Greg
Getting back on the memory leaks thing.
I think there is no memory leaks, there's lots of places where we found the
same pieces of code.

This is the code,
        wchar_t **boolValues = new wchar_t*[2];
        boolValues[0] = new wchar_t[5];
        boolValues[1] = new wchar_t[6];
        wcscpy(boolValues[0], L"TRUE");
        wcscpy(boolValues[1], L"FALSE");
        pProp = new ConnectionProperty (FDO_RDBMS_CONNECTION_CASESENSITIVE,
L"CaseSensitive", L"TRUE", false, false, true, false, false, false, false,
2, (const wchar_t**)boolValues);
        mPropertyDictionary->AddProperty(pProp);

The new values are part of the ConnectionProperty and then added to the
mPropertyDictionary.
I guess it's the ConnectionProperty  and/or the mPropertyDictionary that
handle this allocated memory.

I will post a new patch with the proper identation in a few minutes

Regards
Bruno