[fdo-internals] new GDAL version

Karsten Winter karsten.winter at autodesk.com
Wed Oct 14 02:45:17 PDT 2015

Hi all

I will use new GDAL source code (2.0.1) for the gdal library which support VS 2015, so that I can remove my workaround.
Until now the gdal library file was named gdal110.dll.

What does the "110" reflects?
Would it be time to change the name to "gdal201.dll"?

Best regards
Karsten

Karsten Winter
Software - Engineer
Solution Engineering, IPG- ICP

Autodesk S.a.r.l.
Worbstrasse 223
3073 Gümligen
Switzerland

Central   +41 (0)31 9582020
Fax         +41 (0)31 9582022

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in this transmission is strictly PROHIBITED