[fdo-users] Can the FDO PostGIS provider use views?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Dec 19 11:05:36 EST 2007

I agree that the provider should probably give access to spatial views
also.

John, regardless of whether you have the resource to fix the problem
(which would be cool; Mateusz has a lot on his plate), please submit
this as an issue in our Trac instance:
http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/SubmitTicket

Jason