[fdo-users] SHP modifications issue

Robert Fortin robert.fortin at autodesk.com
Tue Jan 16 11:29:09 EST 2007

There was an issue in 3.0 with deleted feature.  The feature were only tagged as deleted and never removed from the shp/dbf file. This mean they were initially visible in ArcView until you did a refresh in which case they would be made invisible (but still present in the files).

We fixed this in 3.1. The deleted feature will only be tagged as deleted until the connection is released at which point they will get removed from the dbf and shp file.

RF