[fdo-users] SHP modifications issue

Ytse bill_gfr at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 16 13:34:26 EST 2007

Thanks everyone (I'm including Dan & Pierre)

I've downloaded and built FDO 3.2 for Windows but I'm
not quite sure which DLL I have to use.
I've added references to the managed OSGEO.* DLL's in
my C# solution but when I try to build the website I
have a "unable to find specified module 0x8007007E"
error

That's one I had earlier and I found the cause at this
time, the unmanaged DLL's refered by the managed DLL's
have to be some place where windows can find them
(current directory, system directory, whatever
directory from the 'path' environment variable)

That was ok for my 3.0 use as soon as I had the
following directory added to my path :
C:\Program
Files\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2007\Server\Bin\FDO

but now it won't work, so I guess I'm missing a couple
dlls in my FDO directory.

I've copied all the files from
- Fdo\Managed\bin\release
- Fdo\Unmanaged\bin\win32\release
- Providers\SHP\Managed\bin\release
- Providers\SHP\bin\win32\release
and that won't work
I've tried adding all the dlls that could be found in
"ThirdParty" subdirectories, that still won't build.

If anyone can redirect me to a list of all the
required dlls for an external windows application, I'd
really be glad.

Thanx again

--- Robert Fortin <robert.fortin at autodesk.com> a