[fdo-users] SHP modifications issue

Ytse bill_gfr at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 23 13:47:43 EST 2007

1) you're the best, that's definitely the answer.
I checked 10 files manually and they all have 00 zero
instead of 20 space
I don't have the slightiest idea on how the files are
generated. Would that have sense to change the test
and look for records with this byte != '*' ? (I guess
the ministry won't change it's code for me :))
If it's not something that can be validated for FDO
3.2, could you at least tell me in which file I can
change this to rebuild everything and ensure that this
is it ?

2) you're not the best then ;)
I'll try to continue testing on "FDO valid" files,
from minimalistic code up to my classes.
If anyone else has any idea...

Anyway thanks again everyone !