[fdo-users] new version King.Oracle 0.7.1

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Wed Jul 4 18:07:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

New version of King.Oracle provider www.sl-king.com/fdooracle

-          Build with Oracle client 10.2.0.1

-          Support for Min/Max so dialog in Studio "Theme" will display
Min/Max values ( no more error display)

Important to replace 0.7.0 version with 0.7.1 because 0.7.0 version is
not build correctly with 10.2.0.3 Oracle client.

While I was working on solving some multi-threading issue I changed to
10.2.0.3 Oracle client in King.Oracle 0.7.0.

But that build is not ok (reporting memory leaks in some cases etc ...
).

I reverted back to Oracle client 10.2.0.1 and it looks ok now.

Yet to confirm but I suppose I mixed it up wrongly when I was building
0.7.0. version.

Haris