[fdo-users] Problem with build_linux.sh -- Pool.hand Cleardeclaration

Gavin Cramer gavin.cramer at autodesk.com
Wed Jul 11 14:33:26 EDT 2007

Which version of the code are you compiling -- from the trunk, or an
older branch?  I fixed a problem with the call to Clear() on line 181 in
the 3.2.x branch and the trunk on 2007feb19.

Does your code at line 181 read as...

        Clear()

        FdoCollection <OBJ, EXC>::Clear();

...? It should be the latter one.