[fdo-users] RE: Question on accessing Schema Mappings

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Tue Jul 24 09:09:08 EDT 2007

Hi Brent,

Thanks so much for the clarification. ISelect is the way to go, since I need
to stay as much provider-neutral as possible. Funny thing, every Autodesk's
example found on ADN promotes ISQLCommand for selecting datastore-resident
features. Is there some specific reason for that (i.e. speed)? I guess FDO
filtering also enables spatial queries, that's all I need beside data
properties and associations.

Regards,
Maksim Sestic