[fdo-users] MySQL definition

George McLean gmclean at gorge.net
Mon Jun 11 19:01:02 EDT 2007

Is there any documentation on what values should  be in the tables
starting with f_ (appears to be Metadata) in a MySQL database? I am
trying to build a MySQL database from scratch using a working database
as a template but I am still getting generic errors like 'Internal
Error' when trying top access records through the .NET API. My code
works fine against a the database I am using as a template. I have not
been able to find it on the fdo.osgeo.org site.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

George McLean