[fdo-users] MySQL provider dlls used with Autodesk Map 2007

George McLean gmclean at gorge.net
Tue Mar 20 20:40:48 EDT 2007

I have recompiled the MySQL provider under the fdordbms project using an
updated version of fetch.c from
https://svn.osgeo.org/fdo/trunk/Providers/GenericRdbms/Src/MySQL/Driver/.

After compiling, I copied MySQLProvider.dll and MySQLOverrides.dll to
Server\Bin\FDO under the MapGuide installation.

This seems to have fixed the problem I was having with string buffers in
datareaders with multiple records using MGOS and MySQL (Thanks Dan!).

I would like to use this updated code for a .NET application in Map 2007
as well. When I look in the FDO\Bin folder under Map 2007 I only see
MySQLOverrides.dll. Do I only need to copy this file to use the updated
code or are there other dlls I need to update (FdoMySql.dll maybe?).

Thanks

George McLean