[fdo-users] Get FeatureClassName

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Mon Nov 19 10:50:40 EST 2007

My problem is that i'm trying to write generic code that can work with any
provider ( execept raster one)
With KingOracle we need to have a featureclassname : schema~table~geometry
with postgis we need schema~table.
with most of other provider table is enough.

For my generic code point of view how i am suppose to know how to specify
the feature class name?

Bruno