[fdo-users] Problem with C++ application with OGR provider

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Fri Nov 23 12:24:21 EST 2007

I comfirm there is something wrong in the 3.2.2 binaries

I have re-downloaded these two files from
http://fdo.osgeo.org/downloads.html
OGRProvider-3.2.2.win32.zip
fdosdk-3.2.2_win32_release.tar.gz

Rebuild the app with them
and i got the error message.
Either it's the fdo or the ogr i can't tell

Bruno