[fdo-users] Using CircularArc in NEN1878 provider

Piet Bibber piet.bibber at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 07:36:56 EDT 2007

Hey,

The NEN1878 provides info as a CircularArc. I'm capabale of creating a
FdoICircularArcSegment, but have difficulties returning the IGeometry* for
it (or the FdoByteArray*).

Question: How do I convert a FdoICircularArcSegment into a FdoIGeometry* or
FdoByteArray*? (for usage in the readers GetGeometry function)

Note: Turning the FdoICircularArcSegment into Geometry via Envelope doesn't
seem to work; or returning the 3 points as part of a CurveString. (But I
might be overlooking something)

Thanks in advance
Piet