[fdo-users] FDO debug release doesn't contain debug symbols, why?

Alpha hy_nx at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Oct 11 01:51:09 EDT 2007

Hi Greg,

    Thank you again :-). I strongly request to include the debug symbols in the next FDO release.
It is a time-consuming work to bulid FDO and its providers. Somebody , like me, may have no
intention to rebulid it. If debug version has no *.pdb or *.dbg, it's useless for me.

    By the way, under what situation I should use debug version which doesn't include debug
symbols? Can you give me some example, or some web links?

Regards
Alpha