[fdo-users] FDO for sde personal

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Tue Aug 26 13:28:32 EDT 2008

I wonder what the connection string would look like and how would you get it
to interface with the Map 2009 interface? If you could make a programmatic
connection and get that to persist in the user interface?

Brad

This just in from esri...
Workgroup ArcSDE is not, strictly speaking, ArcSDE. It does not
have a giomgr service process (all connections must be through
Direct Connect), and command-line tools are not supported.

You can try to use an appropriate Direct Connect connection
string in third-party applications, but this is not supported.

- V