[fdo-users] Is there a fixed naming convention for FDO providers?

Jackie C. Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 01:55:20 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Do all FDO provider names have to follow the [Organization].[Format].[Major
Version].[Minor Version] format?

What I am trying to do is work with the provider's name (without the version
number part). There doesn't seem to be an API to get just the version-less
name of an FDO provider. So I am currently just stripping off the version
part of the string.

Of course this assumes that the names of all FDO providers follow the same
naming convention, hence the question above.

- Jackie

-----
http://themapguyde.blogspot.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jackieng