[fdo-users] postgis and performance

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 05:38:39 EDT 2008

So your after the same performance with the fdo provider for postgis
as say with oracle, mysql or sql server then?

I think the fdo db provider behaviour is generally slow across all databases,
have you tried doing what I did and comparing the different providers?

Are you saying that you want to achieve the same performance that you get
with mapserver and postgis, with mapguide and postigs?

?