[fdo-users] [mapguide-users] FDO Toolbox

Jackie C. Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 21:58:05 EDT 2008

Are you able to load an oracle connection?

ie. Create a file oracle.conn with the following content:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Connection>
    <Name>MyConnection</Name>
    <Provider>OSGeo.KingOracle.3.3</Provider>
    <ConnectionString>[Connection parameters]</ConnectionString>
</Connection>

and then right click the "Connections" node selecting oracle.conn

Email me if this doesn't work.

- Jackie

-----