[fdo-users] SQL Server 2008 layers not rendering in Mapguide

Bill Ten Broeck btenbroeck at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 06:49:20 EDT 2008

I populated SQL Server 2008 with some data, using both Map 2009 and FME.
Map can render both sets of data, as can FME universal viewer. Mapguide
however does not. Mapguide sees the data in Studio, picks up the
coordinate system (arbitrary xy) and allows creation of a layer.
However, once I try to view the layer in a layout - nothing. The layer
appears in the TOC, but nothing renders in the Map. I threw a PK on the
table just for grins.