[fdo-users] OGR ConnectionString Testing

Crispin at 1Spatial Crispin.Hoult at 1Spatial.com
Sun Mar 2 17:36:24 EST 2008

Hi,

This is the first release I have been able to test using the OGR provider
due to previous issues.
However (not sure it is related to RC3?) with a .net application I cannot
set the ConnectionString property of the schema.  If I use a watch window
any values I set are not retained and the ConnectionString remains the empty
string.  All other providers I am working with at 3.3 RC2 are OK.

Should I be doing something fundamentally different with OGR or is this a
bug?

 Crispin

e.g.
manager =
OSGeo.FDO.ClientServices.FeatureAccessManager.GetConnectionManager();
connSchema = manager.CreateConnection("OSGeo.OGR.3.3");
connSchema.ConnectionString = "<ANYTHING HERE IS NOT SET>";