[fdo-users] Newbe question

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat Mar 8 00:35:00 EST 2008

Hi Ed,

The SL-King provider was added to the build after I wrote the instructions, so I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work properly on Linux, especially if you need to add the client + development libraries before compiling.

If you don't need Oracle, you can choose which providers to build as an argument to the build shell script (I think).

Jason