[fdo-users] MPolygon <-> FDO

Gavin Cramer gavin.cramer at autodesk.com
Thu Mar 13 03:31:25 EDT 2008

Hello, Maksim.  Thanks for the quick reply.  Yes, I had found the DLL, but Visual Studio is not letting me add it as a reference for some reason.  It is not discoverable via "Add Reference", despite me adding its path to the list of reference paths.  It cannot be dropped in the solution explorer under the references either.  I'll poke at it again.

Gavin