[fdo-users] .net Wrapper quirks

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Fri Mar 28 05:46:24 EDT 2008

I agree. I'm reusing my IInsert/Update objects due to speed issues, but noone
explicitly prohibits reusing instantiated managed objects (yet) :-)
Otherwise, it would be a very poor wrapper. On the other hand, FDO acts as a
middleware - I guess it's a tricky job to precisely detect whether an error
was generated by it's core or a provider itself (possibilities are endless),
although this particular one seems like we're having a general case.

Regards,
Maksim Sestic