[fdo-users] King FDO Point Layer error

btenbroeck btenbroeck at gmail.com
Fri May 16 11:01:32 EDT 2008

I just get an "unhandled exception" in fdo2fdo. Opening in Visual Studio
doesn't shed any light, as it says there is no debug info. BTW, this is a
Materialized View, and the layer is defined as KingFdoPoint. When defined as
a traditional view, the same thing happens.

(I tried swapping the dlls in FDO2FDO and you are correct, it tosses an
error when opening the app)