[fdo-users] PostGIS Provider

Ary.Sucaya ary.sucaya at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 03:38:40 EST 2008

Hii all,

Can anybody confirm that postgis fdo 3.3 work well with map3d 2009? I'm
working with map3d geospatial API and I found map3d crash when i tried to
insert a postgis feature. i also found that postgis layer couldn't added to
layer group programatically. My code have no error with SHP and SDF provider
but postgis provider. I was wondering if i am the only one who experience
the error?

kind regards,
ary sucaya