[fdo-users] FDO 3.3.2 RC1 Posted

Robert Fortin robert.fortin at autodesk.com
Thu Oct 9 17:17:45 EDT 2008

Effectively, you would need a mergemodule for FDO and each provider and a MSI that wraps this mergemodules together. Pretty much what we had before MG went back to just using the binaries.

I think you will have to convince MapGuide to go back to the merge module. I think they ran into issue with the integrate from build to build.

RF