[fdo-users] GML FDO OGR

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Oct 15 10:47:15 EDT 2008

Hi Luc,

I don't think anybody has tried reading GML with the OGR provider, so you'd be the first.
The provider DLL you have is likely dynamically linked to the GDAL dll. If the GDAL dll you are using has been compiled with GML support (in theory) the provider could read GML. The way to figure that out is to check whether the GDAL dll depends on Xerces.

Traian

P.S. I have done some builds of the provider, where it links to GDAL statically and it is not possible to simply replace the GDAL dll to add GML support. You know if you have one of these if the provider dll is bigger than a meg.