[fdo-users] FDO Validation

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Oct 16 22:38:55 EDT 2008

Doh.

You know... sometimes email goes beyond the event horizon on my inbox, and I forget to deal with it...

If there is anything that I can do to help with this kind of migration (re-entering tickets, moving wiki content, etc) please let me know.

Jason

From: Jackie Ng
Subject: RE: [fdo-users] FDO Validation

Jason also flighted this idea to me via email, and my response was basically
that I have no problems moving FDO Toolbox into FDO SVN from Google Code.

My main problem is that I just currently don't have the (time) resources to
organise such a migration.