[fdo-users] FDO provider for G/Technology

RangaSatish rtolapi at avineonindia.com
Wed Sep 17 06:24:37 EDT 2008

I mean the future geometry won't be stored in SDO_GEOM columns, If we take
the case of G/Technology Oracle data store. There will be columns from X1,Y1
to X8,Y8 in oracle schema tables. Any linear feature geometry has more than
8 vertices then the geometry information will be stored in multiple rows.

My intention in saying "not oracle spatial" means the geometry information
won't be stored in SDO_GEOM columns.

-Ranga