[fdo-users] SQLite - Does it make sense to add attribute indices?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Sep 19 16:22:39 EDT 2008

I've been considering manually adding some attribute indices to my
SQLite files to see if it will allow things like attribute-constrained
layers (like a roads layer where only highways should be displayed) to
be more efficient.

Does anyone (and by anyone, I guess I mean Traian) know whether
attributes will be taken into consideration by the SQLite provider for
standard MapGuide calls, or if it will always just apply the spatial
index because of the omnipresent bounding box in MapGuide queries?

Jason